Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, May 31, 2010

why is everything soo good right noww? -Brianna

im gonna have to let it go in 2.5 days. theres no problems with me and Jason, what little drama happened this year, is fixed. all the people i care about, are with me. but in just 2 and a half days i have to let it go. i have to let some people go. i dont even know if me and jason are going to high school together. will i cry on the last day of school? yes.. mostly of fear of not seeing him again and having to break up. see, i dont do long distance relationships. they're stupid and hardly ever work. like the friends im not going to high school with i have their numbers, i know where they live *nd if i dont ill figure it out ;)** we all have facebooks, myspaces, and twitters. but Jason.. its harder letting him go cause i love him. i mean yeah i love my friends but its a different kind of love. and like lately hes super sweet. like, for example, i asked him what he was gonna do for the three day weekend, and he replied saying "think about you mostly" :) last night around 9:30, he texted me out of the blue and wrote "ily for ever" today we've been texting and talking as much as we can. i know durring the summer we can plan to meet up but its harder because my moms supper strict now because of my sister. i mean im not complaining its just "i wish"... thats all i seem to be saying lately. "i wish we could hang out together" "i wish we could go to high school together" "i wish we could talk instead of text" "i wish rumors would stop spreading" i wish... but againn.. im not complaining, im jsut wishing.. anywyas. my weekend was alrightt, boring but good. right now ive got a head ache which sucks but i'll just take some Tylenol. well gotta go get ready fer school tomorrow, adios. oh P.S. jason says he might give me the surprise tomorrow :D if he does i'll blog during school. tomorrow is also the cast party, and im getting my shoes for graduation :D okay now im off byee!!

"Every time you're near
Trouble disappears
Under the ground
But when you go to far
Silver clouds will start hanging around
And I know why
Try to run
But I keep on
Coming back
Full circle
And I can't jump the track
Can't let you go"

No comments:

Post a Comment