Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, May 21, 2010

Austin park and pizza andd ughh!!! @#&##!! -Brianna

so Thursday (yesterday) we went to Austin park and i had soo much funn. i hung out with Jason *my boyfriend* and Isaac and Seth *two of my very close friends* so i was around people that i loved all day. no drama right? rightt. so me and Jason were playing mini golf and we kissed once. before we left, i went to get water and he was out there and we talked and kissed once. in that whole day we kissed twice. that's it. today guess how many times? 0. none. we hardly talked.. its like it was right before he broke up with me.. and in one week i had a dream that he did three times.. its just a really bad feeling. i told him about my dreams and he assured me he wouldn't do that and yesterday he told me that he loves me and that without me he doesn't know who he is. and i know he really does care about me but there's that thing in the back of my head that's telling me not to fall to fast or hard. i guess its just the walls around my heart... anyways today was like stupid. first of all me and Jason hardly talked, and i didn't get to see him before we left for the weekend so that kinda ruined the day. but the worst part? Jesus told me he CANT talk to me at all. i asked him to tell me why.. he told me its cause Destiny wont let him. she thinks we flirt too much. i don't blame her. shes getting intimidated by me and shes just keeping whats hers. i just wish that i could keep my best friend.. but i guess somewhere deep down i knew that we couldn't be best friends for forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment