Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, May 3, 2010

mondays... oh mondays... -Brianna

lots happens on Mondays. especially Mondays where you havent seen people fer a whole week and the last thing you tell them is "you know exactly what you did" honestly i could care less about him. hes out of my life. i lost all respect when i found out he cheated on me. i dont have time to waste on people like that. its just pointless. not even as friends. but anywayss. so today he broke up with his girlfriend stating that "theres nothing wrong with you, and theres nothing wrong with me, but it was just a crush" that was after lunch *after fourth period* by 6th period she had a new boyfriend...yeah... who did i tell that she could care less about his two timing ass?? i think i told Nilsa and or Mileena... my point is, he lost the best damn woman, for a trashy little girl. but hey, a sloppy circle is a masterpiece to SOMEONE right? right.anyways, i dont give sympathy to anyone, even in her situation. she should have seen it coming thoughh i mean karma is a b**** after all yes? yes. well gotta go clean cause im going out to dinner with my sister in a bitt :D goodbye :D

"Now I know who you are
You got nothing on me
I see I should have known it from the start
You got nothing on me
Can't tell me lies don't even try
cause this is goodbye"

No comments:

Post a Comment