Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, May 15, 2010

dance :) -Brianna

last night was amazing. more amazing than I thought id be. I mean shit went down, nd I hated it, but we fixed it... I think. but then I had an amazing time because I was with Jason. lemme tell you about the shit first. my best friend Mileena was at the dance, and so was one of my amazing friends Lexi, i talked to them a little bit before Jason got there. once he got there Mileena was telling me to go with him so I did, and I'll admit, I didn't leave his side more than twice until the dance was over, unless it was needed. so then at like 8 something I get a text from lexi saying something along the lines of "if he was a real bf he wouldnt keep you from your friends, and if you really loved me you wouldnt let him" I replied saying "lexi i dont talk to him or see him over the weekends, we dont have any classes together, i only see him for passing periods and lunch. i jsut wanna spend time with him, cut me some slack please?" then she said something like just dont let it get out of hands. then later I saw my best friend nd she looked pissed or stressed and all thatt. so i went up to the stage to talk to her. she told me what was on her mind. I told her what was on mine, then we danced a little. I dont know if that cleared us, cause at the end of the night I texted her saying "i love you!! thanks fer giving me and jason the night together, i love you melly!" but she didnt reply. anyways. the good stuff? well if you didnt notice, me and jason got an hour and a half together just talking nd I got my first official kiss last night too :)

it was fun but if you ask me, dances are over rated. its where all the drama happens, its when all the tears come out, its when you show your true self because you figure no one cares its a dance. but the truth is, people do watch. its a stupid thing but... I dont knoww.. anyways again, I had fun. when I got home I showered nd when I got out I had a missed call from my friend I called her back and we talked for like 30 minutes. then my other friend called me and I talked to him for a little bit then I told him I had to go to sleep. I was gonna go to sleep until my mom asked me to get on her facebook and change something for her. that led to me getting on my facebook, only to find Nilsa online. I told her to call me. she did. we ended up talking for a while and I dont know if any of what I said made sense. haha but then I told her I really had to go to sleepp and I finally didd :) haha well thats all that happened last nightt.

No comments:

Post a Comment