Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Don't you remember when I was a bird, and you were a map? -Nilsa

Ugh. Eff. Lame. Dude. Shoot.
EVEN THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN PRETENDING TO BE MY FRIENDS AGAIN JOINED IN! Seriously? I was freaking standing there talking to Kathy, both of us standing in pretty much the same spot, and they freaking call ME a lesbian because of it. Dude, it's called the GIRL'S LOCKEROOM. This means that girls change in there. IN FRONT OF OTHER GIRLS. You can't have a private room just for the ones you approve of watching you dress.
If I wanted to look at them, I freaking would. If I wanted to talk to Kathy, which I did, I would stand there and talk to her without paying attention to them I would, WHICH I DID.
Even if I was one. Who the.... *grr*... cares??!!
I'm sick of hearing my name wispered, hearing about things they've been wispering, and, as the latest and greatest, THEM WRITING SONGS ABOUT HAVING TO COVER UP WHEN I WALK INTO THE ROOM.
Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment