Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, May 8, 2010

i will always love you. -Brianna

his voice rings in my ear, over and over again. his eyes are in my dreams, night after night. does he feel the same? its hard to tell.is it a phase? i hope so. why? because hes just one of my best friends. hes my number 1 guy best friend. hes the only guy *other than my grandpa and brother* that i trust for life. he admits his mistakes, and is responisble for his actions. hes honest and wise, and never means any harm to anyone. hes sweet, kind, and caring. Hes one of the most immportant things to me right now. he means more to me than he can ever imagine. we plan our life together. were brother and sister. were est friends. and were in love with each other. nd we've admited it. he trusts me more than his girlfriend. he asks me for requests that hed never ask his girlfriend. is that love, or desperation? i dont like the feeling i have in the back of my mind. i love how he talks to me. i love how hes the last person i talk to at night. i love how he tell me "i love you... i love you cause youre the bestest best friend ive ever had" but the feeling in the back of my mind, the thing that snatches me back to reality, the thing that hurts my hear soo much. His girlfriend. although he doesnt act like it, i know he loves her nd he wouldnt break up with her fer me, i know he wont. so is this all cheating? or just two friends who are madly in love, but dont want to risk their friendship?
"i never shoulda let you go... that should be me"

No comments:

Post a Comment