Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Brown Eyes- Brianna

"Guess its just a silly song about you
And how i lost you
And your brown eyes" that describes a lot. a lot of my past. things that don't matter anymore. things that are two faced and liars. I'm sad my best friend doesn't talk to me any more but I'm also thanking him on the inside. cause if we were still talking, i don't think i would've stayed with Jason. and i cant even picture myself without him. one week 6 days makes it one or two months. depends on how you look at it. with Jesus, everything felt right and it was... perfect i never had doubts and honestly, it was kinda boring. with Jason things are amazing, not perfect but perfect is boring. like all these rumors make him prove to me he really does love me and so far hes done a really great job of showing me. i had my first kiss with him. hes changing me, and ill be the first to admit that, but i like it. like I'm more risky. after our first kiss i was terrified he'd try something in front of the cameras, now were kissing right in front of teachers. at his soccer game, i through my phone at Nilsa not even caring if shed catch it. *thankfully she did** and i slid across the bleachers. it was so cool. like its hard to describe but i guess you can say hes bringing out my rebellious side. i guess its not just him, but me growing as a person, and of course, Nilsa had a little something to do with it:) but anyways hes told me, and shown a lot of my friends that hes got a surprise for me. sadly, i cant see it til graduation. 4 more days. the only hints ive gotten is that its in a little red box, and that its hidden in the picture of a flower. but i guess i'll find out soon. so you wanna know what i found out yesterday? i can tie a cherry stem into a not :) haha it took me a lot of tries and when i finally got it, it took me a while but still! i can do it. haha. so Tuesdays my cast party and im supper excited for it. i think its gonna be a lot of fun. im hoping it will be. anyways, im pretty much done here. oh wait, no im not. i gotta explain what happened yesterdayy. so im extreamly terrified of heights. that includes five inches off the ground. that includes being picked up by someone. that includes anyone i trust. yesterday jason tried to pick me up, but i had to beg him not to he still tried, my eyes watered up and my heart beat increased quickly. he said he was sorry. i know he is. i guess i never mentioned it to him so its not his fault. anyways at our school after lunch we go out to the track and we get like 10 mins. to just chill out there. when the ten minutes are done, we have to line up in our line *were separated my gender** and then go inside. well yesterday, when they were calling us to line up, i started heading that way, but then jason led me to where no one could see us... sorta. and..bam.. and theennn at the end of the day we had a baskeball game. when it was over i waited about 5 minutes to say bye to jason but i didnt see him so i got on my bus. i felt something hit me so i lokoed out the window. jason hit me with a skittle to get my attention. i got off the bus and we did get to say bye before the three day weekendd :) haha okay now im done cause my sister just got home from her date with her boyfriendd nd she needs the computerr :P haha goodbyee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment