Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, May 28, 2010

Butterfly Heart - Lauren

I wrote this, i wanted to see what yall thought, I didn't wanna post it on my blog as it posts to facebook and i can't figure out how to turn that off. ><

Butterfly Heart
---------------
*Chorus
Butterfly fly fly away
And i need you now
and I want somehow
This feeling I can't hide
to Butterfly Fly Fly away
*
I've this crazy feeling
deep in my heart
this crazy feeling, in my mind
I'm flutterin-I'm wonderin-Why?
cuz there's a feeling i can't hide
No not anymore
no not again
*Chorus
I feel the rush-now i can't breathe
I feel the flush-now i can't speak
I feel the crush-now i can't See!
Cuz i need you now... I want, somehow
This crazy feelin deep inside...
To butterfly fly fly away!
Well
*Chorus
-Away
*Chorus
-away, away, away
Well Butterfly fly fly...

------------------

Ok, that's it. I just wrote it, soooo yeah. Comments? Thoughts? Thanks. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. This looks great... I really want to hear the tune you came up with:)

    ReplyDelete