Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I really dont like where this is going....-Brianna

best friends? yes just best friends. but is he tricking me into cheating...without realizing that were cheating? i mean he always uses the "i doesnt mean anything right? i have a girlfriend, and you have a boyfriend" but is that just what hes telling me to believe him? i mean its nothing like holding hands or kissing, but its little things like giving me his ABC gum, and hugging me tighter and longer than my boyfriend does. its just kinda confusing i guess.. but then i always remember, hes got a girlfriend, ive got a boyfriend that im IN love with, and thats all that matters,then i remember how amazing he is to me and how he'd never do anything like that to me, and i wouldnt do it to himm. today was alrightt i wore a tank top, and i got in trouble for it, cause its "see through" but no one could SEE THROUGH it!!! but anyways, so then i borrowed my friends jacket, then jason gave me his shirtt :) my tank top now smells like himm :) nd after school he tried to kiss me but i didnt take the opportunity :( nd then i went to give him another one but he was turned around so i was like...or nott.. but anyways its alrightt :) haha well i gotta go supervise my sister and her boyfriend and get ready fer school and the dance tomorrow :) adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment