Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Dayy -Brianna

Mothers day was one of the worst best days ever. doesn't make sense? I'll explain. Me and my mom went out to lunch and we just talked. we talked about stuff that's been going on, and we talked about stuff that needed to be talked about. we talked about boys and friends and work and school. then we got home and a while later i got on the phone. to be fair I'll admit, i was on the phone for a very long time. but its mothers day, i thought shed want to have the day to relax. my sister and brother went to the ranch with my grandparents. they got home around 7. i was still on the phone at this point. at like 8:30 or 9 my mom flipped out. yelling at me to call and text my brother to come inside. i texted him and called him. i was on the phone with my best guy friend. my mom called me out there and told me to get off the phone because my sister was missing. i started crying and told Jesus i had to go. as i just stated, i was crying so he was bugging me about what was wrong but i couldn't tell him my mom just started yelling at me and decided to take her frustration out on me. so i told him id tel him todayy. we found my sister. turns out she went for a walk without a phone in the dark, and without asking my mom. she started yelling at us, causing me to of course, cry. then Jason called me. yeahh i was crying and i couldn't talk and he called me. the guy i wanted to talk to i couldn't talk to. it was pretty sadd. but the good part about the day was that me and my mom went out to lunch and i think me and Jason are going back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment