Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, May 10, 2010

New House... New Life? -Nilsa

So we found a new house, and filled out allllll the paperwork for renting it. It's really awesome, actually. It's a little cozy double house with no shared walls. We have our own private yard, plus a shared yard with a firepit (one of my favorite things ever). The best part, although it may sound weird, is that we have a real mailbox all to ourselves. I remember being little and asking my friend's parents if I could check the mail for them because I love the idea of that little cute, semi-cylandrial box. I can't wait.
The main worry? We're downsizing by, literally, 1,000 square feet. Where will I put my clothes?! There is no way that the closet withh fit them all. Our house right now is just so perfect. But it's in a subdivision. That's, for lack of a better distription, total booty.
But hey, I got into the Fine Arts Academy, I got a house. Maybe things will work out. I'm trying my best not to get comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment