Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Just Stepped In Dog Crap With Bare Feet -Nilsa

It's true, and I thought it made an interesting headline, so I used it. I don't want to go into detail though.
My last few days have been... hmmmm. For lack of a better word, they have been okay. I didn't get to go to the dance; my mom had a date;) But I heard about everything that happened there and I figured it would be better just to not ba a part of it. Always being stuck in the middle is probably better than taking a side, but I don't exactly enjoy it. And it is ALWAYS where I am. The drama earlier in the week freaked me out, like it always has since September 12th, 2009. Everyone was doing something wrong and everyone was doing something right, and I was trying to keep everyone as happy as possible.
It kinda sucks. I dunno if my mental state would count as "Over it," "Obsessed with the past," or somewhere in between. I've never been through this before. I don't know anyone (in person, at least) who has been through this before. Whats normal? Is there a normal? How often does this even happen? I suppose I've moved on enough. I don't cry anymore, almost ever, and never about that. I have new friends... but It's not over for me yet. I can just feel it. I suppose this all goes back to, "I realized I need Closure -Nilsa" from last month. Yeah, that's what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment