Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Best Friend Appreciation Day -Nilsa

So todays the day. That day... the one I wrote up there. Which got me thinking: who is my best friend? Which got me thinking: who are my real friends? Which got me thinking: who should I talk to about Ryan right now? Which, through various numbers of thoughts, somehow got me thinking: what if I am a drama queen? I mean, I hate drama. And unless I'm playing the therapist, I like to stay out of it. But I'm emotional, and, as much as I hate to say it, I'm paranoid. And I like to talk... maybe even as much as I like to listen. But not like, "gossip" talk. I like to have at least one person who I can just tell EVERYTHING. Well, almost everything.
Mainly, I want to tell someone my secret, but it seems like no relationship could ever be so sturdy. Last time I told... stuff went down. I dunno. I should just go sleep or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment