Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, April 30, 2010

that mother-! -Brianna

ughh one of my friends since sixth grade told me that Jason was "Friends with benefits" with his current girlfriend while WE were going out!! that stupid lying cheating two face! i hate his stupid guts and i never wanna talk to him again! infact, next time i see him im just gonna walk away. instead of waiting for him to come up and talk to me, im just gonna go straight to my class, and ignore his stupid ass! he deserves it!! im not gonna let him fool me with his stupid sweet talk... although it is rather nice.. my point is that im not talking to him ever again, end of discussion. so anyways i found that out during our testing period, and after school he came up to me. i was talking to D'angelo and Oscar. he came up and tried to high five me but i just crossed my arms and looked down, then he came next to me and asked if he could talk to me and i steped to the opposite side, and said no he said "no?" and i go "non" then he walked away. came back like 5 seconds later asked "what did i do?" i said "you know what you did" he goes "i know?" and i go "you know" then he started to say something but the i go "come on D'angelo walk me to my bus" nd i walked away. i hate cheating. my dad cheated on my mom, my sister cheated on the one boyfriend of hers that i liked, and my godfather cheated on my godmother. i'm NOT gonna let anyone ever walk all over me, and think we can be friends. hell to the no! im not a vulnerable little child. im a teenager with a heart made of glass..

No comments:

Post a Comment