Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sweetness! -Nilsa

This week has been pretty much as great as I can ask for... I mean, I got complemented by a state judge in the first showing of Dorothy Meets Alice! Things are going good with Ryan, and I've managed to be silent since 1st period... well, it's only 2nd period, but still! There's been very little drama aswell.
On the dark side, someone is being a cockblocker... big time! Evvverrrryyyone is getting annoyed, at least a bit! I'm also worried. I really do like Ryan. But... hmm... let's see: Im Democratic and he's Republican. I'm Left Wing and he's Right Wing. I'm sitting here, attempting to not talk for a day so that I can support BGLT rights, and he's against it... I mean, were both really accepting of other people's beliefs, but have we ever been in a relationship with someone so different? This is the longest time I've EVER gone out with someone... I think it's getting real. Can I handle this, along with the fact that next year it's gonna be long-distance. He broke up with Nadege when he switch schools, and they still live closer than we do. I like him sooooo much. And he's sweet... what if I want a new beginning? I dunno, really. I'm just rambling. I'll make this work as long as I can. For now, I still consider myself happy.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan is "that guy" you were talking about?

    Sorry texans, and I really hate to say this (I avoid stereotypes as MUCH as possible), but...that sounds AWFULLY stereotypical-texan.

    Long term? Say what?

    Good for you, participating in the DOS! I support it, but didn't for two reasons: One, I was promoted to be "the guy" to tell everyone who didn't know what was going on what was going on, and Two, because I had to do a lot of talking to teachers and whatnot that day.

    Stress and drawing things out aren't good. Happiness is. Screw the details.

    ReplyDelete