Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, April 23, 2010

With Him -Nilsa

I'm having so much fun... I know he's only my 3rd boyfriend, but he is DEFINITELY the best so far. He gives me... butterflies!
Oh the dark side, that one girl is driving me INSANE... like, if she gets soooo annoyed with him, then WHYWHYWHY does she come up every time were hanging out? Having no time alone is starting to get to me... other people can pick up hints, but apparently she can't, and it's starting to get ridiculous. People tell me I'm too nice, but I don't want to make enemies!
To show you just how ridiculous it was, here is a script of a conversation from wayyyy back a few weeks ago:
Mileena: (whispers) Ryan! Talk to your girlfriend (note: she said this because he was talking to her).
Ryan: My bad!
Her: What happened?!
Ryan: Sorry, but it doesn't really concern anyone else.
Her: Yeah, just like whether I like ******* or not doesn't concern YOU!
Ryan: I didn't say it concerned me! I was just bringing it up.
Her: Well don't! And I don't hate her!
Ryan: Really? It looks like you hate her.
Her: Well I don't! (slaps Ryan with folder).
Ryan: Ugh, I will break your tiara!
Me: (gets up and leaves).

Ya get it a little more now?
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Official Diagnosis:
    Jealousy.

    I hate to say it, but I tell it like it is. Look at the clues. Obvious as hell. No offense, or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh don't worry man, I picked that up a while back!

    ReplyDelete