Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, April 9, 2010

so since Monday.. -Brianna

Jasons broken up with me, me and my ex have become best friends again, we took our TAKS, i think i was about to get asked out, and nervs have kicked innn. So, Jason broke up with mee.. the first time ive been dumped. but i dont even know if it counts cause im thinking about getting back together with him. third times a charm rightt? well thats what ive heard. nd the break up went horrible. he gave me the wrong note, i got mad, and ugh it was just wrong. but anyways, weve been talking latly nd i dont knoww. i guess if he doesnt get into new tech, i dont wanna waste my time.. i guess thats the only way to put it. like i mean i really like him, but theres only two months of school leftt. i dont wanna like totally fall in love with him, then not be able to see him at all ya knoww? so if he gets in or not has a lot to do with my decision. Jesus. yesterday i talked to him after school nd i told him i was really sorry for telling him to forget about me. in the middle of my sentence he stoped me said "its okay" then gave me thee biggest hug ever... the kind that ive secretly missed so muchh. and i was able to look into his eyes, knowing he was looking right back at mine, and honestly i missed it so much more than i knew. i missed the familarness of his smile, and his arms around me, and our flirtingness. and.. its just amazing to have him as my friend again i really missed him a lott. okay so today i was on the bus nd i was like text-talking to maxy not nilsas maxy but... nilsas ex maxy. baha. anywayss he goes truth or dare nd i go truth nd he goes who do you like? like that you wanna go out with them? nd i go thats classified information you? nd he goes its classified information then he had to get off the bus, but the smile he had when i read it then looked back at him. it was.. weirdd. anyways Nervs have kicked inn. im soo nervous! all of my friends are going, including two that dont go to my school. i think theres only one thing i need to work on and thats smiling. like theres one scene where oscar puts his arm around me nd i start thinking of one of our inside jokes so we start smiling if his gf sees that then shell be pissed off! so i have to work on that. but anyways the countdown is at 6 days for performance, and 6 for UIL. im gonna see if Jesus can come fer support :D haha well thats like it basicly.. haha

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today" - James Dean *i thinkk*

No comments:

Post a Comment