Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, April 5, 2010

three day weekends suckkk. -Brianna

Ususally... but this one was not too badd. i guess. Friday was really boring. i went to Walmart nd i got my mom a birthday gift nd did a little shopping for myself with the babysitting money i got two weeks ago. then i stayed with my Grandpa since my mom was at work. Saturday, i had plansd to go to the mall with Nilsa nd Lexi but my mom got sick and so she shipped me my sister and my brother out to Hutto. On our way back it was still a bit early but i had already cancled with Nilsa. i didnt feel like going out. i wanted to stay out. we decided to go to the movies, not the greatest idea considering i had to sit the whole time, talk about boringg. plus we watched Clash of the Titams, nd i dont undersand greek matholigy at all. But i admit, Saturday was the best day of my weekend. while at the movies i happened to run into my boyfriend. it was amazing. at first we could only talk considering i was with my family so to do anything else, would have been really weirdd. but during out movies, we were texting throughout the movies which i felt really bad about cause my phones super bright, and we met up once nd he scared me. he scared me... big time :) anyways so then i went home after the movie nd crashed. i was sooo tiredd. Sunday was *Duh* Easter. we didnt go to church, cause we were super busy getting ready to go to Hutto. my mom kinda ruined the day when she invited my sisters boyfriend and his family. not that i dont like him, but ive lost all respect for him. but his family's pretty cool. anyways so it was the three of them, the four of us, my grandparents, my godparents, and my godparents' friends. so over all there were 18 of us out there. me and my cousn Jesus hung out all day nd i had soo much fun with him. Jason called me and he talked to him for a little while so i got to text his girlfriend. which was fun. shes like really cool so officially, i aprove :) haha. he said we should double date one day. haha. last night at eleven, Jason texted me and told me not to fall asleep. problem? i was already asleep whe i got that text. i saw that he called me at midnight againn. i mean its really cute nd i like it.. but i wish hed call me when im awake so we can actually talkk... well off to go to young authors... have a good day... or week.. bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment