Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

(Just one more thing before you leave... -Brianna

don't forget to remember me.) todays just not my day... it kinda sucked. first i lost my phone, second in the middle of a store i spill soda all over myself, then i start thinking about Jesus nd i cried now my eye hurts. its just a tuesday... im still not over the fact that i lost my phone.. sorry mispalced it. i know where it is, just not the exact location..its at my school. i guess in one of my classes it fell out nd i didnt even notice. my only worry is that a kid or administrater took it. if its a kid, ill never see it again. if itsa n administrater, ill get a long lecture. if one of my teachers took it up *which im hoping* then ill get it back tomorrow.. if i dont find it what-so-ever, my phone has a warrenty there fore theyll replace it, unless my mom doesnt let me get it replaced. which i wouldnt blame her. ughh i cant believe i lost it!! my plan is to stay positive about the whole thing but i know whden i tell my mom shes gonna freak. i know she will. its just abomb ticking for me... and you know what sucks the most? i was supposed to stay home from school today, but i decided to go... ughh!! this is not fair at all.... but i guess i gotta suffer the consiquences... bleghh. anywys, again im telling my mom as soon as i get home, or her, well when ever i see her nextt. but i mean who knows maybe i did leave it at home nd i was just.. wishing i had my phone? i dont know... well im gonna go home knoww wish me luck with everything!

"You can love someone with all your heart
For all the right reasons
And in a moment they can choose to walk away
love them anyway" -Martina McBride

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Stay positive! That's what I like to hear!
    Either way, you probably will have a phone be this time tomorrow/in-the-next-few-days.
    That quote is killing me...

    ReplyDelete