Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, April 16, 2010

this weekk -Brianna

went by faaassttt. not much happened. Jesus swore hed be at the play, nd i didnt believe him but he proved me wrongg. were like... best friends again. how it was the night he asked me out... minus the flirting. like lexi made me realize, i still have those feelings for him ndi always will. like he still has that special place in my heart, but its not the same. like how you feel about your ex best friend, you always just wish things could go back the way they were before you guys got into a fightt. thats whow it always HAS been with him. luckily weve been able to make it like it was before we went outt. Tonights my UIL and guess whos gonna be in the audience? Jesus. non of my friends will, because they cant, but he's going out of his way to come. hes going to apy three bucks to come see me...a second time! he was in the audience on thursday nightt and he'll be there tonight :) im really happy he can be here. and last night... oh my last nightt. he texted me, and he woke me up, it was soo much fun and it reminded BOTH of us of how it was when we were going outt. it was amazingg. he told me the one thing he wanted the most, iandi told him what i wanted the most. and other than him, thereso nly one other person i'd tell that to, of course, mileena. but isnt that soo weird? i wouldnt tell anyone that minus him and her. aand then when i saw him in the audience thursday night..its just soo amazing knowing hes gonna be one of my best friend for a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment