Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I need my creativity. -Nilsa

Over the last few days, I've just been kinda dying to paint and to do other things of the like. I tried making nerdy glasses out of wire, I made the first four pages of a scrapbook, I wrote, I blogged, I cut up old pants. What now? Maybe I'll finally play my guitar, maybe I'll go ask my mom for a manikin and ad some bathing-suit matireal. There are so many things to do, but which one will I spend my life doing?
Okay, here's the plan: I will go to Amherst College at the age of 18. I will study towards a double-major. I will get my minor in Theater Arts. As for the major... I have two choices (as of right now). I have been planing on studying journalism, but now I think I might be happier being a theripist. A theripist for people with mental illnesses. The bad ones, as well as the ones that people just stigmatize and say "get over it" to. I like helping people. But do I like it more than writing? I don't want to be the person that trash talks on a national level for my job. So, instead I'm thinking of just being the person people vent to. I mean, I already am, right? Maybe I could try getting paid for it.

1 comment:

  1. I like that plan! Both for the obvious reason (a lack of Nilsa being in Texas, or at least a lack of majority of Nilsa's time being spent in Texas), and because it WORKS.

    What if you, like, rewrote the rules of journalism to being a NICE, good journalist...and broke it to "them" softly when they sucked. Also, both of those jobs aren't very constant. Why not attempt to do both?

    ReplyDelete