Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, April 18, 2010

UIL! -Nilsa

I'm so happy about how it went. I mean, 8 out of 12 awards?! thats ridiculous. I really expected us to get 1st after that, because obviously we had the best actors. I think those 1st placers just made the judge sad...
But ya know what, it's okay! Not just okay, but super okay! I'm proud of myself for getting gold, proud of lexi for getting silver, proud of Brianna and Cesi for being in their first play ever, proud of ocsar for getting BEST ACTOR, and proud of everyone else who got everything else!
Markus, the High Schooler who helped us out, was also super awesome. He told me that they would be excited to have me in theatre next year, and I felt so bad telling him that I was going to McCallum!
Anyway, congrats to everyone! I love you all and miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment