Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, April 9, 2010

HulalaHoop!- Haley

So 54 Days until Summer :'D
54 more days until the beaches, the shopping, the hanging out until late,
the endless phone calls and texting. (: I can't be more excited. less than
2 months.. :'D!!!!
But the more and more time goes by, the more impatient I keep getting.
It just seems the more and more Chai keeps promising me. Nothing's
happening. I can wait for a while. But not forever, I'm not willing to waste
my life waiting for you. I just can't. There's so much that I will be missing out on.
A lot of times I cry. Because it feels useless to hope for us to be together anymore.
We've lasted this long.. but damn it... I feel so hopeless for us ever meeting.
I feel like I keep waiting, I keep believing you.. but nothings happening! Nothing
I do seems to keep me waiting..I feel like it's not worth it anymore. I know you
think I get mad over nothing. But it's all my feelings building up and then it explodes
over little stuff.
But Summer... should take my mind off things!
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment