Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, April 9, 2010

Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened -Brianna

There's only 55 days of school and one sixth grader, 6 seventh graders, and about 25 eighth graders im gonna miss next year. To the sixth grader who stole my heart: theres no way im ever gonna ferget about you is there? :) although were the worst couple ever, were the best friends. nd although im going to high school, i started talking to you again because theres no way i can leave knowing ill never see you again, and we were not talking. you were the first person i loved nd i still do, nd always will. you were there when i needed you, nd thats all i ask fer :) you better still talk to me, cause if not, when you come to MY high school, youll be a niner nd ill have cool junior friends :D haha ily Jay Lo:) To my six 7th graders, my cast, my amazing new 8th graders :) you guys are amazing. theres no way in heaven or hell i'll ever forget about you guys! although im going to a new school, you guys have my number, nd some of you live near me :) Alexis, Isayana, Yahaira, D'angelo, Oscar, Fernie&&Deandre you guys are the people who have changed my year the most. without yall, im pretty sure my life would be like... last yearr. full of drama nd so muchh bull. you guys were/are there when i need yall. i can vent to any one of you guys knowing you care, thats something i cant say about half of my eighth grade "friends" Lexi, yer going to high school with me when you go in as a niner, and i promise, i WILL make fun of you :) Isayana, yer amazing, nd we will stay in touch. Yahaira, you are amazingly sweet, nd youll do fine in 8th grade, D'angelo, my own personal scarecrow:) the guy i trust with anything and everything, you know ill miss you more than you will me, Oscar, the guys whos opinion means the most to me in everything. because we got so close, we have all our inside jokes and next year im gonna miss being able to say themm. Fernie, you ahve no chance with Cesi, but youve got curage :) youll move onn. Deandre or "Johnny" your yer own person nd dont ever changee:) nd now, my 8th graders. ive known some of you since fourth grade, and you guys have seen me at my best, and at my worst. Cesi, Nilsa, Haley, you guys are going to the high school of your choice nd although i really wish i could tell you to come to high school with me, i know i couldnt do that cause your doing whats best fer you. Cesi, yer going to manor because its got more oppertuinites, nilsa yer going to Mcallum cause its got a great theater program, nd ley ley, yer going to P ville cause you hate manor isd, its yer choice not minee, nd i hope to god, that 54 days from today will be the last time i se or talk to you guys:) although theres many more people ill miss next year these are the people who matter most to me. Mileena, Sara, you guys are going to high school with me nd thats amazing, but whats gona suck? saying good bye on the last day o senior year... collage hits us, then life, nd what if we never talk again? but lets take one step at a time. lets make the best of the next 54 days, and have an amazing summer:)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

  1. THAT is a genius quote. I'm actually surprised that I've never heard it before. Lil' egotist me, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This got me closer to tears than I've been in a while... These people were getting separated from truly are amazing.

    ReplyDelete