Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, April 12, 2010

mondays suck! -Brianna

have you ever just felt like turning around and yelling at the person behind you? well my sisters behind me talking to her boyfriend about something that happened recently and shes really pissing me off! i just feel like turning around nd yelling in her face "ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE!!" ughh... todays just like... crap... i want her to just go away. i dont want her here. i wish my mom would make her live with my dad! im just so tired of everything... i cant even explain what happened today... ughh.. maybe some other time... im gonna go cry, blast my music, and scream into my pillow. have a lovely monday evening....

1 comment:

  1. You'll be okay hun:)
    It's a big deal to have these things happening with your family, but you have you to worry about.

    ReplyDelete