Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, April 1, 2010

back to 'lifes a rollar coaster' -Breanna

Ooyy. i don tknow where to begin. this morning was amazing! but then fifth period rolled around and i started talking to Jewel. Shes so stupid sometimes! She opened her big mouth and told me she was confused on weather she should break up with her boyfriend, so mine can dump me, and they can go out, or if she should just stay with hers. umm obviously stay with yers! im soo pissed at her right now and theres no way in hell im ever talking to her again. two more months nd were done. shes going where ever nd im going to new techh. ughh im soo tired of hearing the same things every single day! "yer boyfriend was flirting with me" "yer boyfriend asked me out today" like. i really dont know if its all bull, or if hes the one feeding me lies. its soo difficult to know with the people in my grade. its annoying nd now im sooo ready fer high school weather Jason comes with me er not. i just really need everyone whos immiture nd stupid to get the eff out of my life.. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment