Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

my first kiss went a little like this..-brianna

*continuation** okay so it was perfect. heres what happened. i was in the gym with Cesi nd Monce. Cesi went to go get water. Me and monce were talking and i was also texting. Cesi runs in and says "put down that phone and go talk to your boyfriend" so i go out there and i go "are you gonna get in trouble" and he says not if i dont hurry. which the way he said it sounded kinda.. nicee :) anyways so we were talking a little and i was messing with the water fountain and then like the way he looked at me was.. amazing and i knew what was coming. nd it happened. five seconds at least. its weird but it was amazing. then today in the hallways we did it again. i got this really weird feeling in my stomach and i really honestly didnt want to stop but i had to go to class... but that feeling it didnt go away and i didnt even eat lunch because it was still there. and everytime i thought about it id like blush big big big time. then after lunch when we were walking to the line to go back inside, he tapped my ass, which made my day sooo much better because my ex boyfriend had been trying to do that all day long, but i didnt let him. anyways. like me and Jason are just sooo good right now.. it.. it makes me really happy that like he really cares about me despite all the rumors i heard. anyways gotta go touch up my fair and get ready fer thursday :) oh P.S. the reason i finished it now was becasue my sister was in the room nd i didnt want her reading any of it. haha

2 comments: