Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hello There! (first post) - Lauren

Hi everybody! My name's Lauren, I'm Nilsa's friend from Harry Potter Camp. XD
I'm 17, I go to Round Rock High, and when school starts again I'll be a senior.
I have several good friends, and one best friend. We've been best friends for ten years nearly, Her name is Sam (also known as Samantha, Sammie, Sammy, and occasionally Foxy)She lives in the middle of nowhere Louisiana, but she used to live here. We've had our Issues, but to quote an unknown source: “The ones who are bound to be your best friends must lose your trust just once to prove that they can win it back". And win it back she did. ^_^ I love my Sis. <3
I have a crush on one of my guy friends, But he's a senior and moving... so i don't really know what to do. We went on one date because our friend Montanna made us, but he said he just wants to be friends. >> I've never had a boyfriend for real, I've never been kissed, I feel like i'm Behind. >< Is that sad? I dunno.

Anyways, That's a very short intro to me.
Post again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment