Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This House -Nilsa

Is it too much to ask to just have one person buy this house??? Dude, I'm trying to think positively here, but I know that it just HAS to be hard for my mom to go from splitting the rent with Carlos every month and paying half the bills to paying for literally EVERYTHING.
I wanna get out of this No-man's-land more that you could believe... almost as much as I want to transfer to PVPA! (Or Hogwarts)! I... I don't want to have to drive 20 minutes before seeing the first real store anymore. I want funky people. I bought my rainbow rain boots... but will I have the nerve to wear them out here?
I've also felt really materialistic lately. I want a camera SO BAD. Like, its ridiculous. I think about it way too much. Ugh.
But unfortunately, that may be put on hold because the garadge door just broke. Again. It's pretty darn frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment