Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

blah blah blah-Brianna

so im in social studies right now. we took an online test and i was second to finish, followed closly by my bud, nilsa :) haha anyways yesterday made me and jason...official :) we stayed after school, we kissed, we talked, we laughed. it was awesome. im staying after school today again nd i think he is too. but the thing thats bothering me is my best friend. shes mad because im going out with him. even though hes whats making me happy. even though hes what takes my mind off of things that cause me pain. but she cant see that. she sees that we broke up nd it failed and he hurt me a little. what boy wont hurt a girl? honestly, i dont like her boyfriend but he makes her happier than anyone could, so i dont tell her anything. you know why? becasue i respect that. but i dont know. i know shes looking out for me but she needs to learn that i need to figure thingso ut myself. if someone tells you not to do something, you do it, and put 10 times as much effort... lunch calls my name. good bye.. ill try to blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment