Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Whats Up? -Nilsa

First off, MoMo is in the hospital... something she very much does not deserve. I was pretty darn scared for her last night, but a text from Kerry tells me that shes going to be alright. :)

I also CANNOT wait for Spring Break. Galveston with Brianna and Lexi? I certainly hope so. It would be amazing x infinity and be a great stress relief for all of us.

I'm super happy that Brianna and Haley have everything worked out. I don't know if I could stand any more drama this year.

Brianna is moving on! I don't care what she says, I see it in her eyes! Happy day! I approve of her new intrest so far!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And sometimes, happier. I mean, I'm walking down a very painful memory lane drinking from this mug my mom ordered a year ago with pictures of us on it. But really, I feel almost free now. The only think holding me back is...still them . The constant harassment has got to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment