Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, February 5, 2010

blahhhh -Breanna

NOTE: Haley i know yer gonna tell me somethingbut please dont. *End of Note* Gahhhh i hate this feeling! i really do. i cant seem to get over him and it sucks! its been two weeks. i think right now was when i found out that he took it as a break up :/ Wednesday i was playing hangman with Monce and Alex, they couldnt figure out the last two words *I Love* then he came up and looks at it, then at me and goes "I Love" my heart litterally stoped. Alex goes what? then He goes those are the words. its soo insane that those two words made my heart stop. i mean litterally. i had to go get water and talk to Nilsa fer a bit, although i didnt bring it up. it made my heart go faster, then it stoped. i loved hearing him say those words again, but this time they werent directed to me and it felt like crap. it really did :/ Honestly he doesnt even act like hes going out with that chickk. but im not gonna say anything about it cause then ill start thinking things then ill convinve myself that isnt true at all. "Nd i cant breath without you but i have to breath with out you. but i have to..." :/ gahh i really just need Nilsa here. Chocolate therapy in 50 mins. Shes working on her audition fer tomorrow :) im so proud of her. like really. shes totally getting into that school :D well. im gonna go take a shower. goodbye. P.S. TGIF :)

No comments:

Post a Comment