Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, February 19, 2010

i cant believe my first love wont be around.. -Breanna

its insane to think that 5 weeks ago, he huged me tightly, and whispered in my ear "i love you". And today, 5 weeks later a conversation for us, lasts about a minute. its been four weeks since ive broken up with him four weeks as of today. you know how im spending my weekend? reminicing on the two weeks we spent together. the two seperate weeks. it still amazes me that four weeks ago we were litterally in love, and now, its like i was just a a phase. and as much as it kills me, i have to move on. and the only reason? its a thing called destiny. and maybe its destiny that i move on. besides next year and the year after that i wont see him. and who knows, what if we go to different high schools? after high school yer basicly done with yer friends. so who knows, maybe the next three months will be the last time i even talk to him. I jsut cant get it through my head! i mean really! we basicly went out fer 7 weeks but it was official for 2, he asked if i thought we would be together for a really long time, you know what i said? yes. my stupid head fell that hard for him! but now, everything i thought about 5 weeks ago and to this day, now has to be the last thing on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment