Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, February 22, 2010

Excuse me? -Nilsa

When I found out what all these people have been saying about me, this was all I could think. All I could feel was the sting of betrayal. Ex-Friends, current Friends... the whole gang. Thinking about it later, it's really funny. I love being such an interesting person that I can keep so many people preoccupied for an entire year. This doesn't make it hurt any less. Knowing that a person is wrong to punch you never softens the blow.
I've learned to take things in stride. In September, I would have cried after hearing about this. Nothing can shake me now. I suppose it's a good thing, although now I don't get suprised about many good things either. For example, Christmas. I used to get butterflys on Christmas.
I'm at least starting to realize who I can trust.
I'm here to tell the world that my name is Nilsa, and I LIKE GUYS. Thanks for listening.

BTW: The Young Authors Club is AMAZING. I usually don't support mid-year changes, but this time, I'm all for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment