Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, February 11, 2010

When They're Mean -Nilsa

It's often hard to describe how it feels when my old friends do something rude to me in order to get on my nerves. The first emotion I feel is anger, but that doesn't last long. After that it's funny. Funny that their trying so hard. That's why I try not to react to it anymore. I don't want to give any of them the satisfaction. Don't get me wrong though... It still hurts. The fact that they WANT to hurt me is the only thing that gets to me. I mean, if your best friend starts to throw cotton balls at you out of anger, how would that feel?
I'd love to use the word hate against them, but I simply can't. I will always care about them immensely, but they had a world of chances that have unfortunitely all used up.

No comments:

Post a Comment