Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, February 1, 2010

Things are going down hill- Breanna

ughh i dont know how im still alive. i seriously just feel like... dying. Today was soooo horrible. i wanna crawl under a rock take Oscar with me and just die down there. the reason fer Oscar having to go with me? my new best friend. i dont care about Jesus any more. okay thats a lie, but i dont wanna care about him anymore. thats really why i wanna move. er maybe everyones right, maybe i just need a break from everything. Spring Break '10 better be amazing. Galvaston with my two girls fer a whole week, sounds like a dream. since im getting in a better mood, lets talk good stuff first. i had auditions fer a play our school is having today, everyone is saying i did really good and that i should get the role i wanted *Dorthy* anywayss. i auditioned with Oscar, making it so much earier :) we both did really good. then i was totally able to vent to him. im soo happy that hes my friend. like honestly im not able to vent to anyone else like i did to himm :) so now fer the badd: i told you guys that Jesus' opinion ment the most to me right? bad idea. he really doesnt care about me. like his reaction was soo bad theres only two things that i remember A: he nodded and said well. B: he gave me a thumbs up. maybe he didnt hear the "its in Arizona" part but eiether way now i really just want to get out of here. March 15th please hurry up so i can clear my mind!! anyways then before the classes started Sonia saw him sucking his girlfriends face which almost made me cry. theeennn after classes i saw an EMS and i asked what happened and someone i know wasnt breathing. we were all freaked, shes doing better but still. thenn i went to HEB and i almost got hit by a car. i really just need a breakk. in a little bit im gonna talk to my mom about spring break and moving with my dad... wish me lucckkk Much Love- Breannaa

No comments:

Post a Comment