Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, February 5, 2010

I HATE MY MOM- Haley

Ugh. I think I was her worst mistake. She fucking hates everything that has to
do with me. She's a bitch. A cold hearted, mean, evil, rude, stupid, nasty, bitch.
I don't want to be a part of her life anymore. Just cause I made one slip up, you
are ruining my chances of talking with MY boyfriend, because you don't have a
life! I HATE YOU. I FUCKING HATE YOU! You don't listen to what I have to
say and think everything is so much more important that what I have to say when
in reality it's RETARDED. You don't love me, YOU PROBABLY WISH YOU NEVER
EVEN HAD ME. That's fine. I won't be around much longer. You won't have to
stress over me anymore cause you're only doing that to make my life SO MUCH
more difficult. I hate you. I don't love you. You won't ever, and I promise, hear "I
love you" come out of my mouth towards you again. Nothing you do is in my best
interest, it's in yours. You're just jealous that I have someone who actually gives a
fuck about me without getting mad over shit like this! He's the ONLY person who
actually cares and listens to what I have to say, because in the end, the only friend
I can really trust is Yen and Him. But YOU? NEVER I don't trust you with anything
thats why I never tell you anything. I know you can't wait till I die but trust me, that
won't happen for a LONG time. so you can try all you want to ruin my life but in the
end, Im just going to rise above your drama and hatefulness and keep moving forward
because I know who I am and I know that if you would ever love me like you CLAIM
to do so, my best interest would always be in your mind. But no. It's not. I hate you,
everything, every little detail, about you. I can't wait until I am out of your life so you
can lie and say you don't have kids because the minute I turn 18, I'm not your daughter
anymore. So, just keep fucking up because when you call me everyday and say that you
miss me, Im going to remind you about all the times you tried to fuck up my life and
I won't talk to you. Then you can remember how rude and mean and ugly and nasty you
were to me and then THINK about why I won't talk to you anymore.
P.S FUCK YOU MOM.
- Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment