Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just Dance -Breanna

with yer boyfriend, not random guys that go up to you you stupid..... zipping my lips. let me explain. Last night me and my friends went to the dance right? right. it was me mileena nilsa and monce. so me nd melly get there early so we can help her dad set up (he was the dj) and we litterally just chill backstage until we heard music then we went out there nd jamed out ;) we met Nilsa and Monce there and Silva (Alex) showed upp. of course Jesus came too. While he was waiting fer his gf to get there, we were messing with each other, like friends would. Like fer example i droped my ID nd he picked it up and put it around his neck. it was funn. then she showed up. after that he basicly just ignored me but i mean whatever he was with his girlfriend, understandale rightt? right. so throughout the night this is what the little hole did you ready? okay here it goes: gave him the cold shoulder, flirted with MY curent boyfriend, and thennn after he left, she danced with 2 different guys!!! ughhh! he really doesnt deserve that at all! he tried dancing with her, and he tried being as sweet as he possibly could and what does she do? she totally goes and just ugh! i told you guys i never liked her right? there was a reason fer that! im just so mad that hes waisting his time on her, someone who could care less about him. you know how in movies the really popular girl goes out with a guy nd she likes him but doesnt really care fer him? yeahh thats the perfect discription of their relationship. Infact, if my boyfriend were being that sweet to me id prob. die!! ughh i felt so bad, he was being a puppy to her, following her around and holding her stuff and standing behind her ass she danced with her friends. and he tried its not like he just sat there, he tried to dance with her but shes such a grrr. ughh so whatever, i told Alex about what i saw nd i think hes telling Jesus but im not suree.anywayss. gotta go get ready cause im going to the movies laterr. but first i gott clean my room -.- anywayss, please comment nd tell me im not crazy... or if i am just tell me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment