Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Almost Love-Day -Nilsa

So, it's another year without a proper valentine, which I am suprisingly okay with. I have my new friends. I have an entire lifetime to deal with actual relationships. For now, I am amazingly calm.
My old friends commented on my pictures. I only blocked one of them. They a photo of me A****, M***** and N***** was commented on by A*. "I Love M* and N*!" And then they try to make it seem like I did something so wrong by commenting on one with A* having a huge smile standing next to me and saying; "I haven't smiled that big since... well u no." Whatever. Literally, like, whatever! I actually laughed reading them. They've done so much to me, and I'm done crying over it. It's just dumb. I am too good for it now. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I've finally learned that "The only time we waste in life is the time we spend thinking we are alone." I've never been alone. If I had ever been truly alone in Texas, I wouldn't even have hesitated to call Emily, Mike, Kai, and Ruby to find out if I could live with them for a while. I know a lot of people. I may have lost the ones closest to me in this state, but I have never in my life lost everybody. And I have never had trouble strengthening relationships or creating new ones altogether. It definitely feel bad about myself to loose so many people, but now I realize that there was almost nothing I could have done to save myself in this situation. It was revolt. It was cruelty. It was premeditated. I am nothing but proud of myself for making it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment