Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, February 4, 2010

oh my goddd. ;(

Woww. so i jsut got off the phone with my mum and she filled me in on the small details about going with my dad. first things first, im not gonna officially move until next year, and and im going to visit him fer a weekend in march er april then im going fer a month er two in the summer. its insane that im actually doing this. i didnt think i actually would but here i am, going out to dinner with my mom to talk about what weekend i can leave. she told me the BASIC rules fer his house. rule number one: no cell phone until yer 16 or 17. rule number two: if i say no, its no. rule number three: if i tell you once you better run to do it. rule nuber four: i dont believe in abuse (thank God). and rule number 5: if you really do want to come live with me, ill make sure you dont leave until yer 18. does that not scare you? well anyways. rule number one has to be the worst. how else will i talk to my mum, sister, brother, grandparents or friends?! i mean i totally understand a house phone blah blah blahh. but geeshhh. he told my mom to tell me that when i go in march/april i better not have my phone with me. i was like wtf?! im still taking it -_- anyways. so ill go only fer a weekend jsut so he can lay down the rules and i can chill and get to know his new family and shyyat. im getting really freaked out like hes soooo different than when i last saw him five years ago. its weird and creepy. but anywayss. he lives in a 2 story house ith his gf, her two daughters (both like 20 er something), hes gfs brother er cousin er something, and one of the daughters has two kids, one 5 and the other 8. so the bad news is tha id have to live in the loft. no door for me :( anywayss. thats all the new info i have. going out with my mum, be back at like....6 or 7. good byee. oh! when i get backk ill blog about other things that totally pissed me off today -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment