Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, February 19, 2010

These Days - Haley

Welll.. yer mom
Okay so field trip tomorrow. I dunno what I'm planning on doing, but
I know I'm going to take a CRAP load of pictures. I gotta make sure
all the ones are deleted so I have room. And yeah. I dunno who is going
but It's my first time and I'm kinda excited. Whatever. Ah I dunno whats
been going on with me and Chaiya! I keep getting angry with him. EHH
whatever. I love him, I really do. I used to think I was just telling myself
that but I believe that hes the guy I'll spend my forever with. .>
so! Ah schools a pressure on my life, on which I do NOT need. It's just
like I think teachers plan everything together so that everything is due
around the same time and so we're all stressed out for like a week and then
nothing. I don't know why I do all of this work just so I bomb it. It's freakin
retarded! I hate it. I don't know why teachers dislike students so much. It's
not like we purposefully plan all of this chaos around the same time the make
a 5 page essay due and we can't get it done in time! It's STUPID. So, I've
decided I want to major in Journalism in college and work or a small magazine
company or something. It seems as though I should start small and work my way
up the ladder of Journalism. Blah! I just can't wait until high school when everything
is moving so fast and my future is actually in progress instead of just being in my
mind. WHEW my wrist hurts from writing. So G'Night(: Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment