Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, February 8, 2010

Frangibility -Nilsa

adj: (Fran.gi.ble) Capable of being broken; brittle; fragile; easily broken

It's insane to come across this word today. Five months ago, I was compleatly frangible. When I got those horrible texts, I let it show. I seem weaker now then I was before September 12th, but really, I just have more chances to break than I did back then. I had so many friends in those days, but I compleatly relied on them. Looked toward them before I made a movnent. Needed them. When I visited Massachusetts in those days, things were always so different. I would move, and people would follow. I would be fun, different.... special. It was great. And now, slowly, I am discovering that it is possible to be that way here in Texas. I have new friends who mean so much to me. I'll never forget the past, but hopefully I will be able to move on from it. Every day I care less and less. Every week I cry less and less. It's wonderful. My new friends truly care about me, and now, after having such a crewl awakening, I know this for sure. 100% positive. Now, maybe, when I go to Massachusetts, it will be similar to here. But don't worry, Amherst/Mount/Gardner friends. That place up east will always be my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment