Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

:): -Brianna

that up there, is supposed to be like those, theatre faces. i totally fergot what theyre called but anywayss. good and bad stuff have happened todayy. should we start with good or bad? i think bad so that we can end this in a good mood. yes? yes. well know ill just tell you the order in which they happen deal? deal. i heard he broke up with his girlfriend... i mean chubacka. flase rumors. after lunch Riley asked me out. i said yes. Todays Mileenas sisters boyfriends birthday :). happy birthday cornbread! <- his nick name dont freak.:D lol Rehearsals were alrightt. i still dont think that Lexi should be Dorothy. Just saying. i went to my brothers band concert. can you guess who was there? Yepp... that guy who needs to move outta my heart and make room fer my new boyfriendd. but then again hes got lease fer about a year...<- cheesy joke i know.... anyways so Jesus was there. i was talking to Devon. She told me that he told her that he'll never be over me or he'll never ferget me er something along those lines. gahh why does he have to be so damn amazing?! cant he just pack up his stuff and gget out of my life?! :( ughh anyways so through out the preformance we were totally joking around he had to go pee and id pretend to be drinking water. then we started pretending that we had guns and we started shooting eachother.... :) then afterwords, i was leaving nd i didnt know he was behind me so i let the door close, then he goes oh thanks dont even hold the door open for me nd i go im sorryyy i didnt know you were behind me. nd he goes ("no its whatever". <- inside joke between us.) you remember that? nd i sighed crossed my arm and softly i go yeah i remember. then i totally change the subject and bring up the worse topic ever. hes new girlfriend. i literally felt like shooting myself. i go so you have a girlfriend nd he goes yes ive got a girlfriend. then i saw a guy that i kne wso i got "hi jesse!" really loud. nd jesus goes whos that? all like...mad er somethingg. then i go that? the guy? nd he goes yeah. nd i go "my sisters ex boyfriend." nd he goes oh. okayy. i laughed. then we kept saying bye nd then not leaveing then pretending to be mad at each other then saying sorry. it made me feel....badd. if yer going out with someone but honestly want someone else is it considered cheating? YES! it is. at leaset it is in my head. i feel soo...guilty. well... i have to go to bed. :/ goodnightt.
P.S. new girl at school, amazingly cool :) love her to death alreadyy! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment