Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Goood(: - Haley

Ah No more Drama, Hopefully my mom won't be mad at me and I can stay om Thursday, and supposedly Francisco's coming on Thursday, he wants me to be there. I LUURRV Hannah Montana, like no joke! Well.. her old self, shes not slutty shes a fucking teen! Anyways, Mr Zachary is such an asshole and a two face person. Chaiya and I are doing flantastic (: I can't wait to go shoppingand SHIET I need to finish Ms Stuarts stupid thesis paper ... I dont even have a whole page. Anywayss.. I'd like to think of myself as One in a Million but I can't be entirely shur about that so.. lol. Ah Second Place always got a whole lot to provee, boyfriend number twooo. lol
I can't wait for this summer to HURRY UP and come! 120 days until summer(: I've been listening to music non stop since I got home. It's become my anti-drug for everything that pisses me off. I need to have some fun in my life, but with all the keeping up with grades and drama everywhere I turn, where do I go to have fun? I mean theres nothing really going on at the moment but I know that as soon as I say that out loud, something is going to happen. 1 2 0 DAYS UNTIL SUMMER Thats a lil over 3 months(:! YESSSSSSSSSSS. TAKS is going to suck assssss for science because I don't remember anything. and I think Math is going to be hard. but idk. we'll see! See yaa laterrs(:

No comments:

Post a Comment