Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

i dont know anymore part dos -Brianna

so today im in a better mood. lets do topic by topic shall we? moving: im doing it. im sending my dad an e-mail in a few and then its just up to him. after that i dont really know what im doing really. idk when ill leave or whow ill get there or anything really. but my mom did tell me that we do have to court just to make sure hes fit to take care of me and all. speaking of my mom, shes really making me feel soooo bad fer leaving which i totally understand but still dudee, chill please? anyways thats basicly all the info ive got on that fer noww. PLAY: im in a play. i didnt get the role i wanted. i wanted Dorothy. i got the Red Queen. its alright i guess. but i wanted Dorothy. Oscar is Judson, Yahaira is Alice and Alexis Lane is Dorothy. you know i never liked her? shes really rude and stuck up. its kinda funny. anyways JESUS: yes he has his own topic thinggy suck it up! anywayss i told him that im moving to Arizona and he really didnt react much. he gave me a hug and apologized fer how everything went down between us which i thought was pretty nice of him. so then i started crying and he walked away (he didnt see me crying) nd then stoped in the middle of the hallway, called me, i turned around, and he goes "yer still going to California with me. and were gonna go live in Las Vagas, VIAAA LAS VAGAS" which made me cry so much harder cause while we were going out he swore that hed take me to Cali with him one day and we always said we were gonna either live in New York ( where i wanna live) or L.V (where he wants tolive) together so i thought it was pretty awesome hes keeping his promises :) well thats it fer noww :) im gonna write the e-mail then start practicing fer the play :D Goodbyee! oh before i go, hope everyone had an amazing day like i did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment