Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Im so annoyed. -Breanna

Latley all the little things annoy me, and anger me. And lately ive been getting into a lot of fights with my mom, and shedding too many tears for someone who could care less about me. in the past week ive gotten into 4 fights with my mom. and got my phone taken up. Last night i got it back but still she never takes up my phone for that long, so you know how stresed she was. And i havent just gotten into fights with my mom, even some of my friends are getting on my nervs. do i tell them? why would i? its jsut a phase and if i tell them "hey blank, look yer getting annoying ill talk to you when i want to" what kind of friend does that make me? a bad one. or maybe not, but i will not tell them that. but ughh. i dont knoww. i just need a little time away. i dont know. everythings jsut piling up and i dont know what to do really. and then yesterday was 5 weeks and im so tired of being reminded of what happened between me and himm. i really thought i was over him. and yes ive made progress, and i dont love him, but i still like him and miss him. but guys are the last thing on my mind right noww. but anyways, im going to Hutto in 3 hours with Mileena so i gotta start getting ready. good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment