Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My last few days -Nilsa

So, I said yes to Ryan. Actually, I said "I would love to." So far, I'm enjoying myself, and there is no awkwardness with Kevin, so things seem to be going pretty well! Plus, I have a double date on Friday! My first actual "date," believe it or not! *Smiles*
Lexi is moving, and I can't even admit to myself how sad that is. She'll be a little ways away, but I guess thats fine! I'll certainly visit. But oh, what about the play? There is definitly no better cowardly lion in this school.

What else? Oh yeah, someone stole my athletics shorts. Thats $30 I won't be spending on iTunes. But whatever, I hope karma gets 'em good.
I still miss them, but I've decided to forgive myself for that one slip-of-the-mouth so long ago. I've apologized four too many times, and she has said wayyyyyyy worse things than I have. Her not forgiving me is not my problem. Her loss.
As for that other chick, I have pretty much forgiven her, but I couldn't take her back as a close friend without knowing that she realizes the severity of what she has done.
That ex-bestie of mine might actually have a heart somewhere in there, unlike some others, but she has gone so, so far off the wrong track. I WILL NOT EVER have her as a friend without an impressivly sincere apology. I've apologized. The only one who still holds the burden of evil on their back is her. So... hah!
It's been a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment