Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, March 13, 2010

He Scares me.. -Breanna

Jason... incredibly stupid. i mean to the point where its not even cute, or funny. i actually liked him. nd what does he do? cheats on me. yeeppp. i mean no it wasnt like he was kissing another girl, or had another gf, but he was tryig to get at two girls. it doesnt take much fer me to dump anyone. trust me. ask every guy ive gone out with. But cheating on me? yeah thats a BIG problem. nd he wasnt even smart enough to hide it!! He told Oscar! One of my best friends!! Doesnt he think im gonna hear about it? er does he think my friends could care less about me just like he did? but whatever. Oscar told me, nd i texted him i said "if you tell the one and only guy i trust that you were trying to "hollar" at two girls, dont you think ill hear about it?" nd he replied "i dont care" yeah that pissed me off. i said " you dont care? really? yer full of it you know?" nd he said "what are you gonna do?" honestly that put a thought in my head. isnt that somewhat of a threat? anyways, i thought what if i was doing this in person? would he try to hurt me physically? i was terrified. honestly i was. so that night i had a dream that he did hit me, and i was bleeding. and guess who came to the rescue? we'll keep that a secret :P anyways. soo.. yeah im so gald its Spring break. just get some time away from everyonee. but anyways my computers being stupid so i shall get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment