Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, March 12, 2010

3rd Place? Oh Yes. -Nilsa

So yesterday was the track meet, and they had me come as a sub, which wasn't too bad since only 7/18 of the girls got to go. It was flattering that that included me. At the last minute, they found out that they could put 4 girls in the 1600 (mile). Soooooooooooo, I ran! And guess what? I BEAT EVERYONE ELSE FROM MY SCHOOL! That gave me 3RD PLACE. I get a medal. Woo. Although I'm pretty much dead today, it was so worth sprinting that last 100 and beating that from BMS by half an inch. The high-fiving afterwards boosted my confidence immediately, and I'm looking forward to being able to talk again soon (Throte in pain)! I feel alive, alert, awake, entusiastic. Not to mention healthy.
The drama is pretty much over, a lot of my old friends are somewhat coming back, I have new friends, and a good-grade-getting boyfriend. Knock on wood. For now, things are going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment