Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, March 20, 2010

uhhh... Surprisee -Brianna

Im back with Jason. yeepppp, third times a charm rightt? its not that i dont believe Oscar, its just Jasons been fighting fer me nd who knows, maybe it WAS a misunderstanding. nd then theres the excuse everyones been giving me: Oscars jealous of Jason.but hes not. i know hes not. Besides, IF Oscar did like me, like everyone claims he does, why didnt he tell me? its as simple as that. but anyways. ive been listening to Fearless by T- Swizzle a lot latley. I think its cause its somewhat how im feeling. but not muchh. also i think its cause Jason said hes gonna kiss me monday. thatll be my first kiss. i was totally freaking out about it cause i was like what do i do?! but i talked to Haley nd she "taught" me. haha :) i think its gonna be after school cause Monday ive got a dentist appointment so i wont be there til like 10 er 11. plus in the gym theres teaches there who watch us like hawks. nd im not willing to get in trouble fer him.. yett. :P but anyways. on his Myspace his top 8 were at one point all girls *while we were going out* nd i wasnt up there. but this morning i checked, and im his number three nd theres like 3 guys up there. so theres only 4 girls leftt. xP well im about to go to the store *hopefully Walmart xD* goodbyee
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment